Tuesday, October 11, 2011

. dot . dot . dot .

Yours truly is one advanced dots connector in a dimmed labyrinth, only when most dots are gloomy and the line curved to spell letter D. Doom.

Ignorance is beyond (mere)bliss. It doesn't lure one to open eyes wider; only to view scattered puzzles.

I'd want to be indifferent but failing Emotional Detachment course umpteen times is clearly printed on the transcript.
My life's transcript.

Ultimately, it's best if I know none.
Being oblivious is crucial here to maintain rational head, free from clouded mind bubbles.

I have yet to deal with all boxes inside my closet, let alone to be involuntary spectator of others' excess baggages. Messy and bursting.

Serenity is: eyes wide shut. Brain cells loosening up. Heart listening to all sorta noises yet not the least bugged.
Let's stop solving and connecting. Let's start living, through looking and walking on.

No comments:

Followers

Labels

v