Sunday, August 29, 2010

i can only be me

i can only be me

when you can be you.

a mask-free me, with present fragility written all over.

is that sinful? intolerable mistake?

or does that just make me a real human with flaws and lil strengths here & there?

don’t read me if you dont want to…

don’t bother analyzing me when you think less of me.

for i aint no fairy tales princess with sedated, robotic scenarios and full time optimism.

i am REAL. i am bitter sweet.

and currently, yes, im having many bitter moments but i don’t mind that. just don’t attack and expect more of me.

for i myself do not even expect more of me.

i could/would only strive to be the best of me. and sometimes i could be the best of me. and at certain mellow period, i can’t.

thats the ugly truth. and i’m not one to deny incoming, overwhelming emotions.

Head. away.

No biggie.

=)

No comments:

Followers

Labels

v